Get the "Red Carpet" Treatment!
Our VIP Buyer Program is a FREE service to help home buyers find their dream home in Chester County. When you become a VIP Buyer you will receive the following benefits:
- FREE Home Warranty
- Peronalized needs analysis
- Optimization of your purchasing power
- FREE mortgage consultation
- Have a TEAM of Realtors on your side, not just a single agent.
In addition to the previous benefits, we also provide the following services to you, as a VIP Buyer:
1. We will arrange a free, no-obligation pre-qualification meeting for you with a foremost lender to find out exactly how much you qualify to borrow.
2. We will search the Multiple Listing Service for all homes listed by real estate companies to make sure that you know about every home or building site for sale in your price range. If you want a new home, we’ll find the builder who will build you the most home for the best price.
3. We will arrange private showings for any and all homes you wish to see or we will coordinate meetings for you with the best home builders in the area.
4. We can help you with negotiation and purchases of any For Sale by Owner homes.
5. We will assist you with preparing an acceptable offer that is in your best interest when you find the right home or builder.
6. We will strategize about the offer price, financing terms, interest rate, and possession date.
7. We will recommend the best services: mortgage lenders, home inspectors, and home warranty companies.
8. We will obtain answers to any and all questions you may have.
9. We will present the offer on your behalf to the seller, the builder, the For Sale By Owner, or the seller’s agent. We will negotiate in your best interest at all times to get you the best deal possible.
10. We will help you find the greatest possible financing.
11. We will work hard to ensure that you receive exceptional service from everyone involved with your home loan.
1. To immediately seek a pre-approval from a home lender if your pre-qualification goes well.
2. To notify us of any listed homes you wish to inspect.
3. To inform builders, For Sale by Owners, and real estate agents that you are working with us.
4. To make any offer on any home or new construction through us.
5. That you are under no obligation to buy or build a home.